Building models and documenting assets
just got easier with new capabilities and faster performance.
OpenCities Map is the successor of Bentley Map.
OpenCities Map is a Digital Map platform designed for creating, editing, managing, and analyzing 2D or 3D spatial platform.
• Efficiently use machine resources with advanced engines
• Handle larger datasets
• Reality model displays are much faster than before
• Automatic updates and fixes
• Modern look and feel
• Easier to customize the layout
• Interface uses much less space on the screen.
• Convey visual design and modeling outcomes for better-looking results
• Design in context
• Visualize using reality mesh and photorealistic imagery
• Innovate without limitations
• Geospatial features
• Can query, lock, edit, and post
• Spatial data streaming and direct data access
• Save your data in a free geospatial database
What's new in OpenCities Map !
OpenCities Map consists of...