Bentley Raceway and Cable Management CONNECT Edition (BRCM) is a productive tool for design, model, and document complex cable and raceway systems for power, process, manufacturing, and other complex facilities.
BRCM CONNECT Edition works with 3D models, seamlessly collaborate with OpenPlant Modeler and others.
Bentley Raceway and Cable Management CONNECT Edition provides
- Conceptual Design
- 3D Detail Design
- Support Documentation. Automatic reports.
- Integration with Other Bentley products such as OpenPlant Modeler, AutoPLANT, and ProjectWise.
Of Raceway, and cable system for Plant and utilities.
*i-Model is used to exchange information for projects associated with lifecycle of infrastructure assets.
BRCM - Create cable system models
BRCM - Raceway Design and Cable Management Software
BRCM CONNECT Edition benefits;
- Support early project planning as well as space and material estimates using a conceptual design mode
- Speed detailed design with accurate 3D layouts of raceways, duct banks, and cable trenches
- Improvement of quality with automatic cable routing functions that account for distance, weight, fill factors, etc.
- Reducing errors in project deliverables using automatic takeoffs and 2D prints extracted from the 3D model
- Increasing teamwork and prevent errors by sharing equipment and cable models with other design disciplines