OpenCities Map CONNECT Edition is Geospatial software to model your assets in your GIS repository.
OpenCities Map CONNECT Edition can do
Your Geospatial, Engineering, and Business information in MicroStation environment.
OpenCities Map CONNECT Edition can work confidently with engineering-quality GIS to produce quality maps and unify disparate 2D/3D data.
OpenCities Map CONNECT Edition consists of three major modules as following...
*Work directly with point clouds, raster data, imagery, and scalable terrain model
** If you want to know which module is suited for you, please directly contact us via chat
- 10-times faster and in a single-step. This feature is only available in OpenCities Map Enterprise.
- 3D Buffer – Automatically create a 3D building layer from legacy 2D building footprints and height information. This layer can then be converted as CityGML LOD 1, which increases the value of the legacy 2D data by creating a 3D layer from it which shares the same semantic information. This feature is only available in OpenCities Map Enterprise.
- CAD to GIS: Auto-Promote – With AutoPromote, any DGN elements created on reserved levels will automatically be promoted as XFM features. These XFM features are ready to be written to spatial databases, which serve as points of integration with OpenCities Planner.
- GIS to CAD: With the “Export to DGN,” the XFM information is translated to a standard DGN using "Item Types" to store semantics information. With this DGN, it is easier to share GIS assets with BIM applications and is a point of interoperability with other Bentley solutions.
- CAD to GIS: A solid or smart solid can now be promoted to a 3D polygon collection
Technology Preview Features:
New Features and Capabilities
Integrate engineering data, survey data, point clouds, and digital imagery to create and update highly accurate 3D city information models and databases. Automatically create 3D reality meshes of cities.
Analyze data with tools for buffering, overlays, thematic maps, and 3D clash detection. Perform shadow and solar analysis.
Create your own custom GIS application, tailored to your needs. The software is designed with a remarkable degree of flexibility and has an extensive API supporting custom development using C/C++, C#, .NET and other modern programming languages. The kit includes extensive documentation and samples.
Improve interoperability by incorporating data in native Esri formats. Import, export, or reference Esri SHP files. Connect and perform direct transactions with File Geodatabase.
View and import Web Feature Service (WFS) data directly. Access, update, and manage spatial data stored in Oracle Spatial, Microsoft SQL Server, and Esri File Geodatabase in a seamless and intuitive way.
Edit, maintain, and manage your 3D city model data including unstructured and structured data such as geospatial, architectural, and engineering designs, point clouds, and reality meshes. Seamlessly integrate with enterprise spatial databases such as Oracle Spatial and SQL Server Spatial.
Overcome the challenge of managing, collaborating on, and sharing geospatial and related data in a federated environment by combining map-based interface with project, document, and workflow management capabilities. Navigate and retrieve content based on specific locations in a controlled and secure way.
Optimize your land information management with federated geospatial data management, open spatial databases, and 2D and 3D parcel management for land registration, information, and tax purposes.
Create intelligent geospatial objects with advanced 2D and 3D design productivity innovations using interactive snapping tools. Use tools for dimensioning, annotation, raster display, printing, publishing, and much more.
Secure stakeholder buy-in by producing realistic movies and simulations from design, construction, and operational models. Choose from keyframe and time-based animation. Get the results you want, faster, using live on-screen animation previews and distributed network processing. Create lifelike visualizations and access online and delivered libraries of physically correct materials, lighting, and rich photorealistic content.
Author and publish high quality, accurate cartographic and thematic maps. Create multiple pages in map books with borders and populated fields, dynamic labeling and text placement, grid and graticule generation, drop shadows, halo effects, and high fidelity printing and publishing.