RAM Elements CONNECT Edition is a unique combination of a 3D finite element analysis & design software with Structural engineering toolkit modules for everyday engineering design and practical needs
RAM Elements CONNECT Edition features;
- Design of hot-rolled and cold-formed steel, wood, masonry, and concrete can be done, all within a single model in one interface.
- Provides structural engineers with a toolkit set of modules for the analysis and design of structural elements, including
- concrete beams
- continuous beams
- Reinforced concrete columns
- Wood structures, trusses, spread, or combined footings
- Retaining walls, tilt-up walls, concrete walls, and masonry walls.
- Full 3D finite element analysis (FEM) capabilities are also in RAM Elements.
- Integrate with RAM Connection CONNECT Edition with an appropriate license. Steel connections can be designed without leaving the RAM Elements interface.
On-Demand Video - RAM Elements integrated RAM Connection.